- Wet your skin, and let the soap form a thick lather
- You can then gently scrub throughout to ensure that the nutrients get properly absorbed
Good To Know
- Store unopened soap in a cool, dry area, away from direct sunlight.
- Store it on a well-draining soap dish while using it.
- We all have different skins. So to avoid any allergic reaction, lather up your soap on your inner elbow or under your chin.
- No reaction means that it should be fine to use.
- Discontinue use if a reaction occurs such as rash, itching, redness, swelling, or burning feelings.
- If this occurs, wash the affected skin area with warm water, without scrubbing to prevent more inflammation.
- Expecting/Breastfeeding mothers/people with existing allergies – Prior use please always check with your Doctor
- Skin type – All (non-sensitive)
- Who can use – Unisex product
Cinnamon Flakes, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Essential Oils, Lye and Shea Butter